Thursday 29 January 2015

New Makeup Goodies


Hello angels ♡ 
There have been a few bits & bobs that I have needed to replace lately, makeup wise. The first thing I am going to talk about is the product I did treat myself to, or should I say Boots treated me to! 2 Loreal Paris products for £14? Yes please. I dived straight in and got a fab bargain which made me happy last week hehe!


This is the eyeshadow palette...that I didn't need... (woops)! It was so pretty thought couldn't resist, and for such a good price to. The colours are beaut! Can't wait to play with it and post up YouTube tutorials :) x

L'Oréal Paris La Palette



Now this was something I desperately needed to replace..my bronzer! The Topshop one is near as dammit run out and because I would give it only about 6/7 out of 10 I was aiming on not getting the same one again. I was looking at Bobbi Brown but again, Im trying to save my money so didn't wanna splash out! I said to myself, "Don't get a bronzer over £20" !! This was included in the 2 items for £14 so wooopeee!

L'Oreal Glam Bronze Duo Sun Powder Brunette


It has two levels in it, the lovely colours at the top which can be mixed for an overall coloured bronzer, or the lighter shade can be used for highlighting the cheek bone, and then the brown shade for bronzer, which I think I will do :) and under the powder is a mirror with a brush, dunno if I will use the brush tho, not a big fan of the tiny useless ones that come with these products! :p


I was keen on getting a proper highlighter for the T zone area of my face, to add a bit of glam & shine :) I can across this on Revolution Cosmetics and was only £2...insane! great reviews I just couldnt say no, now I use it all the time! adds the perfect amount of shimmer to your face :)
The other product is also from Revolution, now this is a dark brown eye shadow, however I use it for a lot more other things! I use it for my eyes and eye brows, also as a bronzer. I only use this when I am tanned because it ads a nice dark edge under your bronzer :) Oh and did I mention it was only £1?


Because I was mind blown by the price of the Revolution products I got a full face powder and concealer. Here is my new powder in Porcelain and my new Foundation which is called Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in shade 53 - from Feel Unique. This is such a beautiful foundation, goes on lovely and smooth, great coverage and feels light on the skin, the colours is also the perfect shade and adds a creamy brightness to my face :)



The last few items, Revolution Focus & Fix Concealer in Fair and my Estee Lauder Lipstick in 54 Passion Fruit Shimmer. These are fab buys, the concealer is amazing, lighter than my foundation which i love because when dabbed in using my real technique contour brush it adds alot of highlight under my eyes - which I need a lot of due to the winter, early mornings!  
The lipstick is really nice, not thick and bold, it is lovely and thin and adds glitter to the lips which is cute :) x



2 comments:

  1. your photos look so cute with the fairy lights!! lovely post :) id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/01/i-love-peachy-passionfruit.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the palette looks really good!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete