Friday 16 January 2015

Take Care

Hello honeys! A quick little post today talking about little things that will make a big difference! :)


 Before washing your hair it is always good to cover your roots and tips of your hair with coconut oil, this will increase the speed of your hair growth, decrease the amount of split ends and overal improve your hairs health. 
Apply this and cover with a shower cap, leave on for up to 6 hrs, completely up to you, or just an hour, then wash normally afterwards, I recommend you use shampoo twice.
 

After washing your hair, towel dry it by twirling it and squeezing your hair, DO NOT rub with towel, this will weaken your hair. After it is towel dry apply this Moroccan Argan Oil on the ends of your hair and in places where your hair is matted. Then slowly comb your hair starting at the bottom with a wide toothed comb...


They are very cheap, I got this from boots for only £2, need a new one now because the plastic is getting a but minky as you can see! Dont brush or comb fast, this will tear and rip your hair, always remember - your hair is at its most vulnerable when wet, take extra care of it! Comb the tips of your hair and slowly make your way up to the roots.

If you would like to blow dry & straighten/curl your hair, it is always a good idea to protect your locks from the heat!


Now onto moisturising... Never moisturise every single day if it is not needed. Let your face & body produce it's own natural oils to keep your skin healthy! Otherwise if you moisturise when your skin isn't dry and build it up into a dialy process, your skin will get used to this and begin to lose it's natural oils. I use this moisturiser - my favourite :) I have quite sensitive skin and this is so gentle.


I always talk about how much I suffer with dry lips...especially this time of year! Apply Vasaline on the sore areas and then apply a coat of Aveeno Moisturising Cream twice a day, preferably when you wake and before bed.


Too finish off this post I would just like to show you my facial moisturiser I use, I can always rely on Nivea, lovely and light & does the job :)

No comments:

Post a Comment