Wednesday 27 January 2016

Rainy Day



Jumper from RiverIsland // Jeans from Hollister // Bag from NewLook // Boots from Faith // Umbrella from Jack Wills.

Hello honeys :) I havent been able to blog these last few days due to the horrific weather :( It stopped raining for a few hours today however and I grabbed that time to snap a few picks while I was out today! Nothing wrong with a bit of pink :) I have been organising a few things today... want to get back into my hobbies this year, take up my singing and dancing again! Excited for whats to come... and I really want to start a pottery class lol, think I found somewhere to start! Little fun things to keep you busy around uni never hurts. Hopefully start up Youtube again to, got a few ideas!! :) Hope yous are all well x





1 comment:

  1. So cute! I really love all of them as it just looks so cosy!

    ReplyDelete