Wednesday 28 January 2015

W7 / Urban Decay


Okay so we all know how amazing the Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palettes are...every girl has to have one, it's an essential in the makeup world, or is it? I have wanted one for a while, however £37 for a few eyeshadows is to me quite a lot! I love a bargain where the product looks more expensive than what you paid for it.
So here is an example of a NAKED Palette, beautiful colours I know :)


 However I was browsing online and reading different reviews on similar looking eyeshadow palettes and not many cought my eye...I then went onto amazon and discovered W7, the 4.5 and 5 star reviews were endless! Most saying how similar it is to the Urban Decay Palettes but the only difference is the price.


 I decided to give them a go, I got the W7 Eye Colour Palette "In the Buff" & Smokey Shades "In The Night"  
Excited to see what they are like. They came quickly and I dived straight in and experimented with the colours and what different looks they made. The shades are beautiful in both palettes, very similar to NAKED Urban Decay.


 The pic above shows the Natural Nudes In The Buff shades and as you can see I have a varied amount of colours for the more natural makeup looks. This palette is now used every time I put my makeup on!! It stays on all day, I was pleasantly surprised! :)  

They both came with brushes btw, all my makeup brushes are currently washing in the sink lol!


This is the Smokey Shades palette, aren't the colours lovely?!
Now... you are probably wondering, so? how much are they?! The Urban Decay eyeshadows range from 27-37 pounds. These are only £7 on amazon!!! and on their original site, £9. Don't believe me? check it out for yourself :)
I hope I have helped you save money, I definitely did! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment