Tuesday 27 January 2015

Silky Smooth Weave!


 I begin washing my hair with these two products, don't rub it into the weave, use your fingers to gently smooth into your hair! Remember, it is never okay to wash your weave everyday, only wash it 3 times a week max! and if you are desperate, wash your natural hair at the top and only put a deep conditioner on the weave :)


Then when you have rinsed the conditioner out and your hair is damp, blend in the Macadamia Oil Extract Hair Mask into your weave and leave in for 5 mins or longer if you want. :) This stuff is incredible!! Does magical wonders to my weave <3


After you have rinsed everything out your hair and are finished in the shower, using your hands, squeeze out the water from your weave and then squeeze using your towel. Try to avoid rubbing the weave with your towel otherwise this will increase matting and dryness. 
Leave to air dry for around 30 minutes then apply this oil :) not too much! This is just to control the matting and prepare your weave for brushing.


Using my AMAZING Tangle Tease brush, I gently begin brushing at the bottom of my weave and make my way up. Remember to hold onto the hair you are brushing otherwise it will rip and get lose! Your hair is at it's most vulnerable when wet, take good care of it!:)


Before applying heat I always recommend a heat spray, as you can see the Morrocan Oil have a large set of products for the hair! I stuck with them and got their heat protect spray because I love their shampoo etc. Then start blow drying your hair :) make sure it is on the middle warm setting and not on the hottest! You don't want to dry out your weave.


Afterwards when your hair is dry you can straighten it to, this will add a bit more of a silky appearance to your locks :) I hope this was helpful for you and your weave <3

No comments:

Post a Comment