Friday 23 January 2015

What's In My Makeup Bag?



These are the products I take with me when I go out :) As you can see it isnt a lot! You really don't need a lot, just the main essentials.
Ferne Cotton makeup bag x



I take two moisturisers - one for my hands & for my lips.
Jack Wills Lip Balm 
Sanctuary Spa Hand Cream
Hands & Lips are the main things for me that suffer with the cold weather!


I don't take foundation with me when I go out, because it is the product that goes under everything, the last thing I want to do is platter it over the rest of my makeup! I just take my, 
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in 030 Classic Beige.
I use this concealer on my T zone area anyway to act as a highlighter along with coverage. So I only need this if my makeup goes a bit patchy :)


I take two powders - Blusher & Bronzer.
Both TOPSHOP - Good Girl Blusher & Mohwak Bronzer.



I only take two brushes, Real Techniques Contour Brush for my liquid concealer and Real Techniques Buffing Brush for the powders.



Now onto the eyebrows! I only take the pencil, just to fix and fill in any smudges that happen during the day while I am out :) The pencil comes in a NO7 palette.




Now the last few things I take... Lips!! I take the colour I am wearing that day along with my fave lip liner. Also take a different colour just incase I want to change my look while I am out :)
Jack Wills Pink Lip Crayon
Estee Lauder 54 Passion Fruit Shimmer
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lip Liner Cappuccino 





No comments:

Post a Comment