Sunday 25 January 2015

Favourite Perfumes

Hello my angels!! I thought it would be a cool idea to talk to you about my current favourite perfumes :)


PRADA 

CANDY
This is probably the one I use the most, it smells amazing! I only need one spray and it honestly lasts all day, sprayed before work yesterday at 10, came back at 7 and mum said I smelt nice & asked what perfume I had on! crazy, right? It smells so sweet, obviously because of the name XD


YVESSAINTLAURENT 

BLACK OPIUM
This smell is very different to the one above (but in a good way)! It is the perfume I spray when I got out at night, it reminds me of a strong vanilla scent, if that makes any sense lol! It's kinda hard describing smells :p


Chanel N°5

PARIS
 EAU PREMIERE
This fragrance is just beautiful, its the perfect scent for a romantic date or a special occasion, it reminds me of rose, jasmine and white floral :)


HOLLISTER CO
Addison Sunrise
Gorgeous sweet scent for when you are at work, it is an intoxicating blend of Pineapple, Hawaiian Jasmine, and Sandalwood :)


JACK WILLS
 Hope Cove
 This is a lovely smell, it's kinda like a fun & sophisticated scent :)


TED BAKER

Mia
This is the perfect travel perfume, it is the one that is always in my bag, it's the smallest bottle as you can see in the first photo of this post. It is such a cute scent, it is so fruity and reminds me of fresh spring flowers. :)








1 comment:

  1. gorgeous photos, the fairy lights look so pretty in the background! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/01/sunday-thoughts.html xx

    ReplyDelete