Tuesday 19 January 2016

STRIPES


 Jumper & Scarf from Capri // Jeans from PrettyLittleThing // Bag from Ted Baker // Shoes from Public Desire.

Hey guys! long time since I have posted, sorry! Been mega busy with uni and work, just finished my first semester of third year and passed with a B and an A! Very chuffed :) I would really like to get into my blog again because I just love doing it. Hopefully stick with it this time lol. I struggled walking outside the house in these heels I must admit, black ice everywhere! I live in this jumper, the oversized ones are the comfiest! I am wearing a normal black turtle neck jumper top under this jumper for extra warmth for the snow. P.s - Look how bad my roots are haha! sooo need to get them done. My hair has been really growing lately because I have been taking oil tablets everyday, they really work!! Hope yous are all well x

No comments:

Post a Comment