Wednesday 20 January 2016

TASSLES



Fluffy waistcoat from H&M // Black turtleneck & boots from PrettyLittleThing // Watch from Michael Kors // Jeans from Hollister.

Hello beautys! My sister came back last night after not seeing her for sooo long! she was away busy on a boat for a few weeks working on things related to her PHD. She loved it and has got fab pictures of her journey. Was meant to see my honey today but she isnt well! So my sister stayed longer and myself, mum and sis went for a wee walk and a late lunch :) This is what I wore as it was quite cold...duh look at the snow! woke up with a winter wonderland outside, so beautiful! I love my new boots - they are so cosy and a great heel height - always need a heel! Yet they are so comfortable :) The jeans are from hollister, however I cut the knees out by myself. I do so much DIY on my clothes because I am so mini lol! Hope you have had a wonderful day! x

No comments:

Post a Comment